Monday, July 11, 2011

Good food and good music

I am truly impressed by my nua-ing capabilities and stamina. It has been 3 weeks of nua-ing and I'm still going strong and enjoying every part of it =x

Today started off quite well with a piece of good news from my mum this morning! Someone's finally decided to get married! Wa wait until we become giraffes liao. So happy for you la!! ^^

Anyway, I was suddenly *inspired* this afternoon. So armed with a pair of pliers, a brand new rubber band from my JB trip and the box of cute buttons I bought a gazillion years ago, I made this:



Took me only a minute or so but I'm quite pleased with the result. I love art and craft and I always cannot wait for the holidays to arrive so that I can embark on my exciting craft projects. But sometimes, after spending a bomb on all the materials, when my holiday finally arrives, I realize I have no time or no more inspiration -.- Somehow my inspirations only come during my exams -.- So mini projects like this are always good! =D

Anyway, I suddenly recalled that Greeny told me about the food blog she had done up!

Eat Drink and Be Merry

Well, apparently somebody has been too busy to update but while we patiently wait for new entries, we can occupy ourselves with the existing posts! I can really tell that she put in a lot of effort in this food blog - from the customized blog template to each and every well-written and informative entry. The pictures are making me hungry, especially when I'm having so many cravings now (time of the month, tsk!). But yay, Beary's gonna bring me to satisfy some of my cravings tomorrow! Hehe.

One last thing before I end this post:



Please support King Kong Jane's debut album - Waiting for Friday! Support local music! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment