Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pet jellyfish

Friday was so happening.

We found a baby jellyfish at the seaside. It looks really cute when it swims and bumps into the surrounding walls. Hee. It's tentacles look threatening though. Hopefully it doesn't eat up the fishes in the tank!

Friday was also the day I lost something very precious and important - my ring. Was super devastated when I found out that I dropped it during lunch time =( I can only blame myself for being so careless. I feel so guilty!! But thankfully bear didn't blame me and we're gonna get a new pair of rings soon =) heehee.

There goes another weekend and in less than a day we welcome another hectic week of stress. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. This journey hasn't exactly been smooth-sailing and I am still trying to overcome my internal struggles. But I must stay strong! For I know that everything that happens, happens for a reason. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment